Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5, 2010

He Saw The Best

There is something about Marvin Sapp's song that I can relate too.

It is so profound how these two sentences can impact so many lives!

"He saw the best in me, whenever one else around could only see the worst in me.
He's mine, and I am His; it doesn't matter what I did. He only sees me for who I am." 

The lyrics speak to me as a mother, woman, and as an individual living in everyday society. Folks counted you out, people dogged you, they persecuted you, they stabbed you in the back, they didn't believe you would amount to anything, and they even slandered your name in the streets. I can even go as far to say the following: whether you have been on drugs, had kids out of wedlock, danced on a strip pole, or sold your body God is so forgiving and STILL sees the BEST IN YOU! Some folks that once had your back may have wrote you off, but my God will always be there and see your potential! Yet, no matter what you have been through and how broken you may feel, God will always see the best in you!  

So many times we try to hold on to our past, which prevents us from moving forward, and in order to move forward and be blessed with what is truly ours, then we have to LET GO, and LET GOD! Yes, it may hurt to let it go, but God can only work when you let go of the mess. (If it doesn't benefit your life in a positive way then release it!) The Lord sees something in our future greater, and it is vital to release the past relationships, hurts, and pains, so the Best can be given! 


 
My Third Journey:
Lord, thank you for seeing the Best in me, for allowing me this opportunity to be a mother and carry this gift! 
I ask myself who am I to deserve such a gift? But my God sees something in me that others nor I can't see. The Best is Yet To Come
 

No comments:

Post a Comment