Monday, January 3, 2011

Through A Child's Eyes

Over the years I have watched my daughters grow into young ladies. This is something that I try to cherish each and every day because I know life is not promised for any of us. The dreams and desires that my children express to me are one's that I do my best to make sure happens. The innocence in their hopes and dreams reminds me of the innocence that I once possessed several years ago. Looking through their eyes is what inspires me to keep striving and encourages me to do everything in my ability to make those dreams possible for them.

For many mothers we will sacrifice so much of our time and money to make sure that our children are happy. For those women I applaud! Children should never be deprived nor should their hopes and dreams be diminished. It is so hard to give a child everything he/she wants, but if we as mothers are capable then continue to push to make it possible. Look through the eyes of your children and I promise that it will inspire and motivate you even more to protect their dreams for the future! Nobody said that this thing called "motherhood" would be an easy journey, but it is one that is worth taking.


My Third Journey:

As my husband would say, "we have 11 more days to find out the sex of our baby!" Just to witness my husband express the joy and happiness for our baby makes every sickness and ache during this pregnancy worth having. Our journey together has been a roller coaster since our senior year in high school. Since the break up, to coming back together seven years later only to become one; was so worth the wait! I will cherish these moments that I hold our bundle of joy inside of me, and to see the joy on my husbands face is priceless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment