Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 11, 2011

Grateful


It has taken me years to accept who I am, and to be grateful for the trials and tribulations God has allowed in my life. Just like Job I count it joy to be tested because that means that God still has a purpose for me. It hasn't been easy for me to accept my past and the things that I have had to endure, but one thing I do know is that I don't regret my past. The past has made me the woman I am and has given me the opportunity to experience ups and downs, so that I can share those with others. Now, that I am wiser I am pressing towards the future, and not looking in the past. Even though life has dealt some bad hands I am still able to say "thank you Lord for it all!"

This year try to remain grateful for every situation you encounter. It may be the hardest time in your life, but know that God will never take you to a place without having plans to carry you through to the end! The great thing about finding the best out of a situation - is always knowing that the results will end up being better than they are at the moment.

Strive to be better than you were Yesterday!

My Third Journey:

Too excited because we have three more days until we find out the sex of the baby! Regardless, of the outcome we are praying for the health and strength of our baby. This has been the most challenging pregnancy I have gone through, but I am so grateful to have this opportunity to carry another being!


No comments:

Post a Comment