Tuesday, January 17, 2012

God is not finished!

One of my favorite people in the world asked me, "why don't you still blog?" It clicked and I knew then that there was something I was supposed to be doing, and that was blogging.

So many times we get caught up in our own desires and what "I" need that we forget about others. My pastor(Craig) said it best- "if you have both hands full how can you help others?" It is better to have less of what doesn't matter and more of what does. Ecclesiastes 4:6

Over the years I have learned, that every trial and tribulation was ordained by God (my testimony). It was not necessarily for me, but to help others. The voice God has given me was not used to keep to my self, but to vocalize to other women who are going through and need a little guidance. I used to ask God "why me, why give me this voice? I am not worthy? And God simply said, "why not you?" God used killers, thieves, etc., so why not use me? He has allowed me to stand in just about every shoe: single mother, divorced, married, sister, daughter, friend, best friend, etc. As women we can help each other in so many ways rather than tearing each other down.

My mission this year is to be consistent in everything and more helpful, and releasing the things that don't matter nor add positivity to my life, so I can make room for better!

No comments:

Post a Comment