Friday, December 24, 2010

December 24, 2010

The Night Before Christ Was Born!

Many of us can relate to the joy and fears that Mary experienced the evening before Christ was born. As a mother I can relate to the excitement she felt at the thought of seeing her first born. The conditions in Bethlehem that she had to labor through were not the best, but she managed and didn't complain a mumbling word. Mary was patient, humbled, and exemplified the strength that many women possess! It is that inner strength that comes from God that gets us through lives journeys.

To all the women on this Christmas eve no matter what you are facing search for that inner strength and know that with Christ anything is possible.
Remember on this Christmas Eve that the greatest gift of all is the gift of Christ!!!


My Third Journey:

Each day I carry this child within me is precious. These are the times that I am even more grateful for the blessing that has been given. As I sit and watch my children play I am in awe of the wonderful works of God. I remember the gift that I have been given and the fact that God trust me to be a good steward over these children is so profound and I am grateful for the opportunity!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment