Monday, December 27, 2010

December 27, 2010

He Saw the Best In Me!!!

What a joyous weekend! The opportunity once again to celebrate the birth of Jesus with family and close friends was definitely the highlight. Being able to spend time with my kids and husband made me realize how much better my life has become. I also got the chance to hear about those that went out to help the less fortunate and that touched me as well. We sometimes take for granted our blessings and don't realize how far God has brought us. This weekend I was able to do better because I wanted to be better.

As a mother and woman many times we are tested everyday, and it is the decisions we make that will determine our outcome. It is so important for us to think about the choices we have in front of us instead of reacting out of hurt, pain, and anger. Pastor Craig from LifeChurch said something that will always stick with me, "Live like No One else, so you can Give like No One Else!" I try to use this quote in every aspect of my life. I have to want to do better and live better, so that I will be able to give better. I have learned that Servicing others is way more satisfying than any material items a man can possess.

 
Many times as women we feel like we neglect ourselves, and sometimes our household. It is important as women to keep pushing and moving even when life throws curve balls. When you think no one is looking believe me they are, and even when you are dying on the inside just know that by keeping a positive outlook will lead to a better outcome!


My Third Journey:

Well, today was a good day. Being able to finally feel those flutters made my day! The girls keep asking when the baby will be here? I love that they are excited, but the thought of being able to balance all three still frightens me...lol
I know that with the help of family and friends everything will be OK, but at the end of the day when everyone is gone it will be just my hubby and I.

1 comment: